SNO Patrol is a group of nominated officers from each service who will meet as a group (3-4 times per year).
The purpose of this group is to:
- enable services, the Youth Convener, Highland Youth Voice members and the Youth development team to routinely discuss issues, policies and developments within council services affecting young people
- develop the capacity of services to engage with young people
- enable SNOs to pick up issues of relevance to young people and seek out opportunities to engage in with young people
- enable the Youth Convener and Highland Youth Voice members to participate more effectively and appropriately in committee meetings or consultations across the services.
- allow each service to achieve better service design for young people and to promote citizenship.